Monday, March 22, 2010

Salivating on Sassy Summer Shoes

Okay, as if on cue, got an e-mail from the FeMail newsletter on summer shoe finds. Been thinking of what birthday gift to give myself (I know, it's nice to receive gifts but I feel so much better when I get to buy something for myself...). Here are some of the hottest trends on footwear this season:

Aldo colorful multi-strap sandal, P4,895.00

The multi-hued strings on this gladiator are eye-catching  and versatile. Great with white shorts or a tangerine shift.


Charles and Keith Pale Pink Peep-Toe with Ruffle Detail, P1,799.00

I almost bought this when I went to Charles and Keith Highstreet. I fell in love with the color: so dainty and so lady-like.But as usual, hesitated again with nagging thoughts from my indecisive self "where in the hell will I wear this?!"  Of course my guru (a.k.a. Carrie Bradshaw) will be very disappointed... there are no excuses  not to buy the perfect (well at least for that season) pair!

More shoes...
 Possibility, The Ramp, P995.00

 Matthews, CMG, P1,499.00

Possibility, The Ramp, P995.00
For more fabulous fashion finds and inspirations, follow my blog here.

Be fiercely fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...