Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Adam Lambert eat your heart out!

Photo Courtesy of www.americanidol.com

Ok I've been known to be an avid Beatle fan but the first time I heard "Paint It Black" by the Rolling Stones, I almost became a convert! Well, almost :-)

But hearing the rendition of Siobhan Magnus on American Idol tonight, I was dumbfounded..this girl is simply PHENOMENAL! Sure the big scream at the end is reminiscent of Adam Lambert, as Kara DioGuardi noticed but I believe Siobhan will give Adam a run for his money. She does have a flair for drama in her performances like Adam but it works. And I am digging that gothic debutante look on her!

Check her performance in Youtube here and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...