Thursday, November 11, 2010

My First Set: Kaftan

My First Set: Kaftan
My First Set: Kaftan by millicentmelissa featuring a kaftan dress

Was admiring my cousin Paola's kaftan the other day and thought of creating a design set on how I would wear one to a posh party! Loved how the colors work in this get-up!


Items in this set via Polyvore:


Palm Leaf Chiffon Lined Waist Kaftan
99,365 PHP - matthewwilliamson.com

Nude Florida Room Strappy Platform Heel
9,915 PHP - frockaholics.com



Mary Frances Accessories Sea World Clutch
10,650 PHP - endless.com



Atelier Minyon Reversible Tribal Wing Earrings - Max and Chloe
41,565 PHP - maxandchloe.com



Yves Saint Laurent Fake Chic crystal ring
34,420 PHP - net-a-porter.com


Dannijo Lena 14-karat gold-plated Swarovski cuff
23,595 PHP - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...